Riedel Performance Syrah/Shiraz (Set of 2)
Riedel Performance Syrah/Shiraz (Set of 2) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Enjoy complimentary shipping for orders above $200. Otherwise, there is a minimal delivery charge of $4.99.
Performance – the new ultimate loudspeaker for fine wine. Lightweight, durable and dishwasher-safe, Performance glasses are executed in sparkling fine crystal and feature long fine stems and large stable bases. Performance’s unique optic impact not only adds a pleasing visual aspect to the bowl but also increases inner surface area, allowing the wine to open up and to fully show every aroma and subtle nuance.
The Shiraz/Syrah glass is perfect for balancing the fruit pepper and spice aromas, and gripping tannins often found in medium-bodied red wines.
Its accentuated egg-shaped bowl brings forward the soft fruit, earthy characteristics, and highlights a long savoury finish. It brings out the wine's silky, velvety structure and balanced flavors. The optic impact in the RIEDEL Performance series adds both a design feature and an astounding effect on wine's aromatics.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 631 ccm
Height: 245 mm
Recommended for: Zweigelt, Sangiovese, Valpolicella, Côtes du Ventoux, Nero d'Avola, Barbera, Priorato, Norton, St. Joseph (red), Touriga Nacional, Syrah Old World, Côtes du Roussillon, Vino Nobile di Montepulciano, Côtes du Rhône Rouge, Cannonau, Saperavi, Cornas, Mourvèdre, Hermitage (Rouge), Cahors, Carignan, Montsant, Grenache/Granacha, Madiran, Côte Rôtie, Amarone, Blaufränkisch, Crozes Hermitage, Châteauneuf-du-Pape (rouge)
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass