Riedel Ouverture Magnum/Red Wine/Champagne (Pay 9 Get 12)
Riedel Ouverture Magnum/Red Wine/Champagne (Pay 9 Get 12) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Enjoy complimentary shipping for orders above $200. Otherwise, there is a minimal delivery charge of $4.99.
Ouverture is RIEDEL's most versatile, non varietal-specific collection of fine crystal glasses that will increase the owners‘ drinking pleasure of wine, beer, and spirits. Elementary entry level series Ouverture glasses are suitable for customers who appreciate good, reasonably priced wine.
Pay 9 Get 12. This set contains 4 pieces Ouverture Red Wine, 4 pieces Ouverture Magnum, and 4 pieces Ouverture Champagne. Ideal to give as a gift or to enjoy yourself. Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
The Red Wine glass is the perfect glass to suit a variety of red wines. The glass helps to release the aromas of the red wines, emphasise fruit, and balance tannins.
Volume: 350 ccm
Height: 187 mm
The Magnum glass is the perfect glass to suit the largest variety of wines. It takes its shape from RIEDEL's most functional and versatile bowl. The glass helps to release the aromas of wines, emphasise fruit, and balance tannins in red wines.
Volume: 530 ccm
Height: 201 mm
The Champagne glass is perfect for light, fresh, dry champagnes. The shape emphasises the wine's fresh fruitiness while tempering its high acidity and bringing out its characteristic red berry and pinewood aromas. This is the ideal glass from which to enjoy typically tart, dry rosé wines.
Volume: 260 ccm
Height: 217 mm
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass