Riedel Fatto A Mano Gift Set Riesling/Zinfandel (Set of 6)
Riedel Fatto A Mano Gift Set Riesling/Zinfandel (Set of 6) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Enjoy complimentary shipping for orders above $200. Otherwise, there is a minimal delivery charge of $4.99.
“Fatto a Mano“ combines the sophistication of handmade glass in the style of the ancient Venetian tradition with the latest 21st-century glass-making technology, using fully automated machine-blown techniques. The ancient, colorful Venetian glass stem and base are made by hand and the bowl is blown by machine.
The Riesling/Zinfandel glass is perfect for balancing the high acidity and residual sugar of fruit-forward white wines. This shape is the most versatile white wine glass in the RIEDEL range. It helps to balance the fresh characters and high mineral components, emphasising the wonderful fruit aromas.
This pack contains six glasses, each with a different coloured stem for added impact. 1x Pink, Violet, Yellow, Dark Blue, White & Red.
Hand-finished and dishwasher safe.
Volume: 395 ccm
Height: 250 mm
Recommended for: Riesling Smaragd, Marsannay rosé, Pouilly Fumé, Welschriesling, Pinot (Blanc, Grigio, Gris), Loire (Blanc), Dolcetto, Teroldego, Traminer, Bardolino, Cortese, Montepulciano, Riesling, Jurançon Sec, Riesling (Spätlese/late harvest dry), Côtes de Provence, Lagrein, Scheurebe, Schilcher, Sancerre, Beaujolais Nouveau, Mosel-Saar-Ruwer, Alsace Grand Cru, Côtes du Rhône Rosé, Müller-Thurgau, Vernaccia, Grüner Veltliner, Blauer Portugieser, Zinfandel, Primitivo, Smaragd, Rosé
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass