WSET Level 2 Experience
WSET Level 2 Experience - Weekend 30 Sept & 1 Oct : 9:30 - 6:30pm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellation and Refunds
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust® (WSET) has accredited us. To conduct the courses, we adhere to the WSET® guidelines. Any inaccuracies or omissions that may occur during these courses that are related to course materials or structures are not our responsibility.
Click here for more information
Click here to find out more
Please refer to our T&C page for more details.
Got a question?
We'd love to hear from you!
For sales matters: email@example.com
For WSET matters: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp: 8933 4147
1092 Lower Delta Road
- Comprehensive study of the major wine regions across the world, including their climate, viticulture, and winemaking factors
- Detailed exploration of the main white, red, rosé, sparkling, and fortified wines produced globally
- Introduction to key black and white grape varieties and their characteristics
- Understanding labeling terms to deduce the style, quality, and origin of the wine
- Essential practices for the proper storage and service of wine
- Advanced principles of food and wine pairing
- Developing a systematic approach to tasting and describing wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
Course Duration: The course is designed to be completed over a duration of 4 days (weekdays) or 2 days (weekends)(lunch time included, lunch not provided.)
Course Assessment: The evaluation will include a closed-book exam comprising 50 multiple-choice questions. Participants must score at least 55% within a 60-minute time frame to pass the examination.
Entry Criteria: While there are no formal prerequisites for this course, it is advised that participants have some basic understanding of wine, such as that offered in the WSET Level 1 course. All participants must be of legal drinking age to partake in wine tasting sessions. This requirement will not inhibit anyone from successfully completing the course.
Certification: Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be awarded a WSET Level 2 certificate and a distinctive lapel pin, marking their enhanced wine knowledge and tasting skills.
Download Level 2 Award in Wine Specification here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.